Neat Image plug-in
- 1D Mark IV
- EOS Rebel XSi
- PowerShot S100
- PowerShot SX150
- PowerShot G11
- Exilim EX-FH100
- Exilim EX-Z2000
- FinePix X10
- FinePix X100
- CoolPix P7000
- CoolPix P300
- DMC-G2 / G3
- GR Digital 3
- SLT A77
- NEX 3
- NEX C3
Neat Image is a filter designed to reduce visible noise and grain in photographic
images produced by digital cameras and scanners. Neat Image is indispensable
in low-light (indoors, night, no-flash, astro) and high-speed (sport,
action, children) photography. It is a must-have tool for both professional
photographers and digital image processing enthusiasts.
Best Digital Noise Reduction
Software Currently Available"
Neat Image v7 plug-in for Photoshop
- Neat Image is a noise reduction plug-in for Photoshop (32-bit
/ 64-bit; CS6 / CS5 / more)
- Neat Image provides the most
accurate noise reduction currently available
- Neat Image efficiently reduces noise of the following types:
- high ISO noise produced by image sensors of digital cameras
- film grain visible in scanned images
- JPEG artifacts and more...
- Available in three editions: Demo
(free), Home ($39.90) and Pro ($79.90)
Please try Demo plug-in using the quick
Nov 14, 2012
Neat Image 7.3 adds GPU acceleration on AMD/ATI cards
Neat Image 7.3 update introduces direct support
for GPU-based acceleration on AMD/ATI video cards via OpenCL.
Earlier in version 7.0, Neat Image added CUDA-based acceleration
for NVidia GPUs.
Starting with the 7.3 update, Neat Image can also use some computation-capable
AMD/ATI cards through the OpenCL interface.
The updated Neat Image 7.3 plug-in for Photoshop includes:
- Added support for AMD/ATI GPUs (GPU acceleration is now possible
with both NVidia and AMD/ATI cards)
The following AMD/ATI GPUs are supported:
- ATI Radeon HD 57xx/58xx/59xx;
- AMD Radeon HD 67xx/68xx/69xx;
- AMD Radeon HD 77xx/78xx/79xx;
- Other AMD/ATI GPUs based on one of the following chip series:
Juniper, Cypress, Barts, Cayman, Cape Verde, Pitcairn, Tahiti
(AMD Catalyst Driver 12.4 or newer is required; the latest drivers
are recommended for the best results)
Note: Using the latest models of AMD GPUs is recommended for the
- Added support for Photoshop Elements 11
- Improved support for Corel Photopaint X6 and Corel Graphics X6
- New Navigator panel to quickly locate image areas using a thumbnail
- Minor corrections in the reduced brightness color theme
- Several minor issues and bugs have been fixed
Updating from 7.x to 7.3
This update is free for licensed users of the version 7 of Neat
Image plug-in for Photoshop (Win).
Please use your v7 license to log on to the corresponding download
Upgrading from older versions
The new major version 7 (and its minor updates like 7.3) of Neat
Image plug-in for Photoshop (Win) is either
paid or free upgrade, depending on the previously purchased version.
Please find more details in the version
New noise profiles in the library
Many new profile sets have been created and submitted to the profile
library by generous users of Neat Image.
We are very grateful to all the contributors who build new profiles
for the community of Neat Image users. Please also participate in building
new profiles for digital cameras and scanners. Using the Batch Profiler
in Neat Image plug-in, you can easily build a profile set
for your camera. Please see the user guide (specifically,
the "Device noise profiles" section) for additional information.