for Mac OSX
- 1D Mark IV
- EOS Rebel XSi
- PowerShot S100
- PowerShot SX150
- PowerShot G11
- Exilim EX-FH100
- Exilim EX-Z2000
- FinePix X10
- FinePix X100
- CoolPix P7000
- CoolPix P300
- DMC-G2 / G3
- GR Digital 3
- SLT A77
- NEX 3
- NEX C3
Neat Image is a filter designed to reduce visible noise and grain
in photographic images produced by digital cameras and scanners. Neat Image
is indispensable in low-light (indoors, night, no-flash, astro)
and high-speed (sport, action, children) photography. It is a must-have
tool for both professional photographers and digital image processing enthusiasts.
Best Digital Noise Reduction
Software Currently Available"
Neat Image v7 standalone (Mac
- Neat Image is a standalone application for Mac
- Neat Image provides the most
accurate noise reduction currently available
- Neat Image efficiently reduces noise of the following types:
- high ISO noise produced by image sensors of digital cameras
- film grain visible in scanned images
- JPEG artifacts and more...
in three editions: Demo
(free), Home ($39.90)
and Pro ($69.90)
Please try Demo edition using
the quick start guide.
Supports Mac OSX 10.4 and newer
May 29, 2013
Neat Image 7.4 is available
Neat Image 7.4 update improves GPU support, OSX
compatibility and fixes bugs.
This version includes the following changes and improvements:
- Added support for new Mac-compatible GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7950 Mac
Other supported AMD/ATI cards:
- ATI Radeon HD 5770/5870;
- AMD Radeon HD 6750M/6770M/6970M;
- Some other models of AMD/ATI cards (please
directly try the plug-in or contact support to verify).
- Added support for new NVidia GPUs with CUDA Compute Capability
(such as GeForce GTX Titan and Tesla K20)
- Improved Navigator panel (adjustable in menu Tools > Navigator)
- Improved compatibility with OSX 10.8
- Several bugs have been fixed
This update is free for licensed users of the version 7 of Neat
Image standalone (Mac).
Please use your v7 license to log on to the corresponding download
New noise profiles in the library
Many new profile sets have been created and submitted to the profile
library by generous users of Neat Image.
We are very grateful to all the contributors who build new profiles
for the community of Neat Image users. Please also participate in building
new profiles for digital cameras and scanners. Using the Batch Profiler
in Neat Image, you can easily build a profile set for your camera.
Please see the user guide (specifically,
the "Device noise profiles" section) for additional information.